Purpose: Assist in providing superior customer service and solutions to Students and Staff/Faculty experiencing technical difficulty throughout the use of our LA Film School platform and associated products.
Refer to the Student Policies below.
IMT may help support the following areas:
• LMS platform functionality
• Login and access to LAFS platform (Connect, CVPortal, Email)
• Basic support for Application items that are provided across all degree programs (Microsoft Office, Adobe, Google, etc.)
• Basic software installation for specific components
• PC/Windows and Apple OS basics, troubleshooting and other related issues
• Student Email basics
• eBook/PDF readers
• Browser help
• File Sharing solutions
• Data recovery (from Google Drive, One Note)
• Technical functionality related to completing homework assignments according to items listed above (i.e., how to save or export a file, etc.)
IMT may refer Students to their Instructors or others for assistance in the following areas:
• Degree-specific Project software & hardware help (Pro Tools, Adobe Master Suite, Logic Pro, Final Cut, cameras, gear, equipment, etc.)
• Assistance with assignment clarification, how to complete assignments, resubmitting assignments, or extensions
NOTE: To uphold LA Film’s Academic Integrity policies and the integrity of the student completing their own work, remember IMT Support is unable to help students directly with completing their actual homework assignments. We can focus on the technical functionality of the application or software being used, and then refer the student back to their instructor if further clarification is needed.